Primacy Strategy Group (PSG) a leading government relations and public affairs firm with offices in St. Paul, MN, Bismarck, ND and Washington, D.C. is seeking an experienced executive assistant to work with the CEO and become an important part of our growing and dynamic team. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, responsive, thoughtful, self-directed, positive, and seeking a challenging role.
PSG operates at the intersection of government, business, and communications. Primacy Strategy Group is a 50/50 joint-venture between Lockridge Grindal Nauen P.L.L.P. (LGN), a Minnesota-based law firm with state and federal lobbying teams, and Synergetic Endeavors (SE), a St. Paul-based consulting firm specializing in grassroots advocacy, public relations, coalition building and association management. This dynamic partnership combines the talents of the two firms providing clients with a comprehensive suite of services with offices in St. Paul, MN, Bismarck, ND and Washington, D.C. Primacy Strategy Group is proud to represent a wide range of local governments, corporations, small businesses, and non-profits in Washington, D.C. We are an entrepreneurial and dynamic workplace that operates at a fast pace on varied and complex client issues.
- Responsible for managing both the daily as well as long-term schedule of the CEO, coordinating all travel, internal and external meetings, and providing other administrative support as needed.
- Developing travel itineraries, necessary briefing materials and performing any required research for trips and meetings.
- Managing, organizing, and facilitating a large volume of emails including writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the CEO’s behalf.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Facilitating the follow through of business development prospects.
- Serve as the point of contact between the CEO and other employees and clients.
- Manage the CEO’s personal and business database of contacts.
- Assist with personal errands as needed.
- Maintain CEO’s personal calendar.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required. Experience with Salesforce software preferred.
- Knowledge of elected officials and key policymakers at the state, local and federal levels preferred.
- Must operate well in a team environment as well as perform job duties with little supervision.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights and weekends.
- Ability to maintain a flexible working attitude while performing job duties in stressful situations and a fast-paced environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Five years of clerical/administrative experience with a CEO or elected official preferred.
Please send resume and cover letters to Careers@PrimacySG.com. Applications accepted until position is filled.
The Primacy Strategy Group is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer